Tuesday, 13 May 2014

My Birthday in Banff

I went to Banff for snowboarding with my ESL student May 9th and 10th.Actually May 10th is my birthday, so I was really looking forward to going this activity.
It was a really fun and Banff is very beautiful, so I was impressed.
I never played snowboarding; it is first time. That's why I cannot enjoy it at the beginning, but I could enjoy tomorrow because of my friends. My friends lectured me how to play. Their lecture was easy to understand for me that's why I'm grateful.
And I want to tell you about Saturday night. We went to pub to drink. Then my friends give me a lot of bear, so I was drunk. Of course, I had a hangover next day. It is a my really nice memory.




Thank you for reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Masa Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time in Banff. I've never been there but I know that is an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an interesting story, but you should write about the topic on the class blog (Fast Food and Advertising)...check it again and let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete