Tuesday, 20 May 2014

I want to be David Beckham

If I can change my Identify, I want to David Beckham. I used to be soccer player when I was childhood.
He is really nice soccer player; His career is amazing. He used to play for Manchester United and his career is started in 1993. After that, he played for Real Madrid which is the biggest club then all over the world, so he have a lot of funs all over the world.
He looks very handsome so he have a lot of female funs. He has very famous wife; his wife is Victoria Beckham, who is a member of Spice Girl.
Moreover he makes many money, so has a really big mansion. Actually, his wife makes more big money.
He lives in LA now. Actually, I want to live in LA because weather is pretty nice.
If I can be  David Beckham, I can stay LA, play soccer with very famous soccer players as a professional, makes many money and be loved by a lot of funs.
But I think it is very stress for me if I were  David Beckham.

3 comments:

  1. I just read that David Beckham is worth $335 million! I can't imagine having that kind of money. He never has to work again in his life if he doesn't want to.

    Corrections:
    I used to be a soccer player when I was a child.

    He looks very handsome, so he has a lot of female fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome!! I think it's funny his hairstyle changes frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! You made a good choice, with all that money and the additional things that this famous guy has you don't have to worry for anything.

    ReplyDelete