Sunday, 25 May 2014

What Is the Safe?

"Japan is safe", my friend said that. He is from Philippine, study Japanese in my hometown. I ask him "why?" He answered and told me one story. One day, he lost his wallet, so he went to police office and tell policeman that. After that, policeman bring his wallet form back. Of course, he is surprised, so he told his friends that story next day. However, he was surprised again then because his friend just said "ah~ lucky you","even if a wallet drops it, we often get it back. haha" At that time, he think that Japan is safe.
How do you think this story? Is that unbelievable? Is that natural?

In Japan, we can walk downtown at midnight even if you were female. If you can go to Japan, you can see some girls walking downtown at late-night. That's why I think Japan is safer than Calgary. Actually, I cannot walk downtown in Calgary at midnight because I feel fear simply. This feeling is I never felt.
Of course, I don't recommend what you do like that. it is just a example.

However, actually, depends on the place that Japan is safe or unsafe. Almost place is safe in Japan, but Japan have bad place where there are a lot of bad people. Though we can walk safety in Japan, it is naturally not good for you to walk at late time.That is same in Calgary.
I think Calgary is safer than other place or country, but there are some bad person here. It can't be helped, because we are human being. I mean that we are human, so there are good people and bad people as far as we live. That's why it is important that we don't go dangerous place and we need choose the time.

2 comments:

  1. When I lived in Japan, I felt quite safe. I wasn't afraid to walk through the main park in Fukuoka, even at night. However, I understand that there are dangerous people in any country, especially if they are drunk!

    Corrections:
    "Japan is safe," my friend told me.

    What do you think about this story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masa that's great! I want to go to Japan and is really good to know that is a safe country. Anyway, I think Calgary is a very safe city as well!

    ReplyDelete