Do you know Skywalk?
It is not skydiving.
It's that we wear special suit and attach one lifeline which is a narrow wire rope, then we walk around very high building.
Please, look at video.
It's so crazy, because if I lost my footing, I am certainly going to heaven.
However, it's so exerting, most people get used to walk there.
some people cannot walk and look down.
Of course, looking down is so scary, but if you can do that, you can see very very nice night view. It's so amazing.
Sky walk is that you can experience thrilling activity and see great view.That's why you should try that,if you want.

OMG that's awesome! After I saw this video I remembered my experience flying in the sky. I just can't imagine me with my body in the air and my feet in the edge of one of the largest tower in the world. Thanks for sharing the video!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in Macau, I saw some people doing this activity on Macau Tower. It was interesting to watch from inside, but I don't think I'd like to try it.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
However, it's so exciting; most people get used to walking there.
With skywalking, you can experience a thrilling activity and see a great view.
That's really crazy for walking around high building. If I stand the side like the video men, I may be soft legs. hehe...
ReplyDelete