Saturday, 7 June 2014

What Is the Most Important things for your life?

What is  the most important for your life?
I think some people say: family, money, favorite food, cell phone, animals, nature, business, bed, boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife, and so on. However, in my opinion, it is the most important to keep healthy. The reason is because if you are not good health, you cannot do anything. Even though you have a lot of money.
Actually, I learned that by my experience. When I lived in Japan, I worked hard everyday without going to school. I know it is not good. However, I didn't like to go to school then because I couldn't realize that my study is a benefit for my life.
That's why I might have money than other students, but I cannot play or hangout with my friends. Of course, I didn't have much time, but I had a more serious problem that I was not healthy then. I often used to work over 14 hours or sometimes I used to work over 2days. Probably, it is strange for other country people. That's why I was not good health and I cannot play, travel, play soccer, and so on. This experience taught me a very important thing. Now, I am really health, so I can play hard with my great friends.haha  I really appreciate them.

That's why being health is the most important.





3 comments:

  1. Oh 14hours! 2days! I'm surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. Heath is important for us.Keep balance and good habit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very mature perspective on life. I think it's important to have balance in everything. We can't work all the time, but we can't have fun or be lazy all the time either!

    Corrections:
    The reason is because if you are not good health, you cannot do anything even though you have a lot of money.

    Also, 'health' is the noun, and 'healthy' is the adjective.

    ReplyDelete