I want you to read one poem before you read my opinion. Basically, it is written by Japanese, so I translated it by myself. That's why, perhaps I mistook to translate, but you can understand it probably.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------【Keep a Dog】
If your child is born, keep a dog.When he is a baby, it will be a guard well.When he is a young child, it will be a partner to play with him well.When he is a boy, it will become a understanding person well.And when he grows big, it will die earlier.But it will teach him sadness of death and value of life by means of itself's death.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was it? Do you like it or not? Do you agree with it or not?
Actually, I really agree with it. We usually can play with dogs even though you are child or adult.
I live in homestay. My host family has five dogs which are middle size. I often play, sleep, relax and rest with them, so I am able to cure fatigue. It is really nice point to keep dogs. Basically, I like to exercise, so I would like to walk with pets.
That's why dog is better for me.
Five dogs! That's a lot...it sounds like it would be a lot of work. However, they are very loyal and affectionate, so there are advantages as well.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Basically, it is written in Japanese, so I translated it by myself.
That's why dogs are better for me. (Use a plural noun for general situations.)