It was really nice book for me and I was pretty excited.
By the way, I want you to watch one video which is music from famous musical. The reason I chose it that this song's lyrics is match it and I would like you to think about "How do you measure in your life."
Here you listen!
How was it? Did you hear "in cups of coffee?"
In my case, I want to measure in grass of beer. I think this book told me "What is the patient, kind, family, friends, trust, and love?" Usually, I don't think about that.
Please imagine. If you go to pub with my friends, are you doing to talk about love seriously? I don't think so, especially male.That's why this opportunity became a special experience for me. Because I couldn't understand that Greg and tara got married, I liked chapter eleven. Although that was rally crazy love story, they could trust each other. Moreover, they can recognize mutually.
In my case, I want to measure in grass of beer. I think this book told me "What is the patient, kind, family, friends, trust, and love?" Usually, I don't think about that.
Please imagine. If you go to pub with my friends, are you doing to talk about love seriously? I don't think so, especially male.That's why this opportunity became a special experience for me. Because I couldn't understand that Greg and tara got married, I liked chapter eleven. Although that was rally crazy love story, they could trust each other. Moreover, they can recognize mutually.
Interesting video...there are many ways to measure your life, not just in hours or minutes. Glasses of beer is one good way!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
In my case, I want to measure in glasses of beer.
If you go to the pub with friends, are you going to talk about love seriously?
Hi Masa - you completed 9 blog entries this semester, so you get 9/10 on the blog project.
ReplyDelete